Where is the Model/Serial tag on my Billy Goat?
The location of this tag varies per model. Following is a tag locator guide.
1. KV model series- Back of housing just left of where the bag attaches.
2. MV model series- Left side on height adjust plate.
3. BG model series- Left side of frame next to engine.
4. VQ model series-Back left side of impeller housing
1. FM Finish Mower- On right side of engine base behind right rear tire.
2. HW High Weed mower- On left side of engine base just inside left drive wheel.
3. BC Outback Brushcutter- On the back of engine base lower right corner.
4. HP finish mower- On right side of engine base behind right rear tire.
1. AE Aerator- Back left side of frame.
2. PR/CR Power Rakes- Back of frame right side.
3. SC Sod Cutter- Left side by engine.
4. OSSP- Back left side of frame.
1. F9, 13 & 18 right side of engine base.
2. F6 model-Right side of engine base.
3. FZ Back right side housing.
1. TR/HTR model series-Just right of the engine.
2. QL model series-Front of engine base.
3. DL 12, 13, 18 from back of machine right side of engine base.
4. DL25 back side of housing left of engine.
NOTE: Left and right are determined from operator’s position.