Click and drag image to rotate.
- Operator adjustable gobbler door
- Optional chariot reduces fatigue
- 75-gal. top load felt bag with hard bottom; optional dust bag
- 33" Wide steel intake and housing
- Caster kit and curb rollers standard
- Engine: 262 cc Honda (VQ902SPH); 250 cc Briggs (VQ1002SPH)
- Bag Volume: 75 gal. top fill
- Bag: Felt
- 33" Gobbler door
- 6-blade impeller
- 5-speed transmission
- 13" pneumatic rear wheels
The VQ Wide Area vacuum delivers size, power and years of trouble-free quiet operation on hard surfaces. At 33” of nozzle width, the VQ has been one of our most productive legacy vacuums.
Five forward speeds allow the operator to match groundspeed to the terrain and application – a maximum of 5 mph is possible. The adjustable intake door opens up for items as large as one liter bottles and closes down for small, heavy debris.
The intake nozzle, housing and exhaust are constructed of steel for long life. Heavy-weight casters and curb rollers add maneuverability and durability in tight places.
To match its overall size and performance, the VQ comes standard with a 10-bushel (352 liter) synthetic felt bag. This improves filtration and increases time between emptying.
|Engine:||262 cc Honda (VQ902SPH); 250 cc Briggs (VQ1002SPH)|
|Bag Volume:||75 gal.|
|Weight:||278 lbs (VQ902SPH); 282 lbs (VQ1002SPH)|