Click and drag image to rotate.
- Wide 34”deck saves time
- Deep fabricated deck for high grass and problem-free mulching
- Baffled 2-blade untimed deck
- Space-saving, small footprint
- Large turf tires
- Engine: 10.5 HP Briggs
- Tires: Rear - 15" pneumatic; Front - 8" semi-pneumatic caster
- Transaxle: 3-speed & reverse
- Cut Height: 1.5" - 3.5" (4" with mulch kit)
- 34" wide cut
When it comes time for cutting and striping your yard like a pro - save time, money and space - and do it yourself with the HOMEPRO 34 from Billy Goat.
The HOMEPRO 34 comes standard with Briggs power coupled to a mechanical transaxle with three forward speeds and reverse. Intuitive drive controls and large turf tires make maneuvering a breeze. Its compact size takes up less space in your shed or garage than many ride-on units. Optional grass catcher and mulch kit are available.
|Engine:||10.5 HP Briggs|
|Tires:||Rear - 15" pneumatic; Front - 8" semi-pneumatic caster|
|Transaxle:||3-speed & reverse|
|Cut Height:||1.5" - 3.5" (4" with mulch kit)|
|Width:||47" (34 without deflector)|
I just purchased an HP34 and I am VERY IMPRESSED! This is a well-designed maneuverable machine. It has great power to deck ratio and a nice deck design.
Michael R.; Spicewood TX